We can make you GLOW this summer! EDC 2017
Hi EDC Headliners!
It’s almost here! Got your tickets? Are your costumes ready? Don’t forget comfy shoes, your reusable Insomniac water bottle for the hydration stations, and to set up meeting points in case you get separated from your tribe! (Cell phone service can be spotty on the Speedway!)
Get warmed up for the event with the ultimate Insomniac playlist: 3 hours and 40 minutes of music featuring 113 tracks from the 2017 Vegas EDC lineup!
What is the ultimate way to experience EDC? In body paint of course! Skin City is a local artist-run business providing the best body paint, makeup and hair styling in Vegas for over a decade. We also specialize in UV body paint that glows in blacklight. Getting ready at Skin City studio is a pre-party in itself!
What Can You Bring to EDC?
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12“x12“)
- Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon arrival)
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Sealed sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- Powder makeup
- Sealed tampons
- Sealed wet wipes
- Sealed packs of gum
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- LED poi
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles