May The 4th Be Floral – Bodypaint Contest
VOTE for your favorite at the bottom of this post.
SKIN CITY BODY PAINTING
HOW TO ENTER:
- Use the form below to upload a good quality image OR video of your design. Videos are permitted via a Vimeo, Instagram or YouTube URL. A photo collage of the same design is allowed. Upload only one image or only one video.
- Share with your friends so they can vote for the Audience Choice!
- If posting on social media, use the hashtags #MayThe4thBeFloral and #SkinCityBodyPaintingContest
- Follow @SkinCity AND @cameleonpaintsus on Instagram and/or like and follow skincitybodypainting AND cameleonbodypaintusa pages on Facebook.
- Theme is a Star Wars / Floral mashup.
- Entries must be a new design created specifically for this contest; no previous work allowed.
- No photoshopped entries. All work must be original.
- All products used must be cosmetic-grade and skin-safe: glitters, paints, etc. No sharpies, acrylic paint or any materials not safe for body painting.
- You can paint yourself or someone you’re safely quarantined with.
- You may paint partial or full body, but we recommend at least full torso to show off your talent.
- Headdresses and minimal costume elements are allowed, as long as they don’t cover too much of your paint. Use your best judgement, keeping in mind this is a bodypainting contest.
- You may use stencils.
- No time limit on how long you spend doing it.
- Please show your work to its best advantage by using good lighting and a clean background. Set the camera on your device to record at its highest resolution in settings.
- Entries are welcome from anywhere in the world.
- Contest begins April 1, 2020.
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm Pacific Time on April 30, 2020.
- Artists are allowed to enter more than one design.
- By entering this contest, you grant permission to Skin City Body Painting, their successors, assigns and licensees, to use your images, pictures, voices, and likenesses. This permission includes all distribution, promotion and exhibition of said image in all present and future forms.
First place will be determined by 5-time World Body Painting Competition Champions Scott Fray and Madelyn Greco. Because the judges are out of town and have no relationship to Skin City, Skin City artists ARE allowed to compete, without creating a conflict of interest.
Second place will be determined by Audience Choice. Send your friends/family/fans here to VOTE below. Voting ends at 11:59pm Pacific Time on May 3, 2020.
In the event the first place winner and the audience choice winner are the same, the second place audience choice will be the second place winner.
A First and Second Place winner will be announced at noon, Pacific Time on May 4, 2020.
First Place winner will receive over $150 worth of product from Cameleon USA: One Base 12 palette and one Dermaniac 12 palette, plus makeup remover and soap. Palettes each have twelve 10gr cakes and retail for $75 each. Winner will also receive an assortment of prizes from Skin City valued at $300+ including Glitter Gel, Pastease brand pasties, feather lashes and t shirts.
Second Place (Audience Choice) winner will receive over $85 worth of product from Cameleon USA: One Base 6 palette and one Dermaniac 6 palette, plus makeup remover and soap. Palettes each have six 10gr cakes and retail for $39.50 each. Winner will also receive an assortment of prizes from Skin City valued at $200+ including Glitter Gel, Pastease brand pasties, feather lashes and t shirts.
Winners MUST provide t-shirt sizes and a mailing address where they can receive packages within 7 days of winning, or forfeit their prizes.
Entries are no longer accepted.
Click on any photo below. The gallery is multiple pages, click the arrow at the bottom for more.